What a joy it has been to see all your positive comments of support around completing and writing my book. The responses have been great. Here are a couple of reviews that I have received.
I have pre-ordered some copies of the book and they will be available in the next couple weeks for a book signing. My books are going to be offered at Art Presence art Center where I will be holding a reading and book signing. Please bring your purchase copies for an inscription and an autograph. More news to follow.
I read your book last night and I wanted to Say bravo to you, my friend! It was just a nice relaxing and thought provoking evening with your words. Thank you. Brenda
What an encouraging and thought provoking book. I absolutely loved the morals at the end of each chapter. They really gave me something to think about, and I love how each one tied in your title of resilience. Well done. Becki
Each chapter of this autobiographical journey represents a significant developmental phase of life. It provides the reader with an excellent roadmap for navigating through life’s ups and downs. For anyone who feels stuck in the crossroads of life, this read is for you.
ReplyDelete